is that the process of adjusting your website content to make sure that visitors that access the location from mobile devices have an experience customized to their device.
Optimized content flows easily between desktop and mobile devices to supply the user with an excellent experience.
What does Mobile Optimized mean?
Mobile optimized means the location will reformat itself for a list of handheld or tablet devices. Larger navigation buttons, reformatted content and differently optimized images appear when the user is on an iPhone or other devices
Why having a mobile-optimized is important?
Mobile optimized websites allow more customers to be reached at a quicker rate, proving to be very beneficial.
Mobile-Friendly Websites are Important Now more than Ever. There a Google best practice and provide a far better overall browsing experience for your website visitors.
Additionally, more time is spent browsing the web on mobile devices, instead of on traditional desktops
What Is Mobile SEO?
This process helps you improve organic traffic, which is traffic coming to your site from search results.
How Mobile Optimized is done?
Nearly any type of content you develop could also be viewed on mobile. Creating a powerful user experience requires you to make sure all content is prepared for this possibility.
- Optimize videos on your pages to make them compatible with smart devices.
- Make content scrollable, instead of forcing people to click through multiple pages, which may be challenging on mobile.
- Your images should be high-quality and closely cropped to maximize detail, even when shrunk to suit a smaller screen.
- Any buttons on the screen should be easy for mobile customers to use.
- Use a responsive template for everything, including emails.
- Don’t use long paragraphs. Remember that folks are often on-the-go when using mobile, long paragraphs will often lose them.
- Keep the motivations of your mobile customers in mind. If most of the people come to your site looking for certain kinds of content, like directions, make that content particularly easy to seek out on mobile.
- Use Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). These are light-weight websites that make fast mobile experiences.
Mobile optimized strategy helps encourage conversions by reducing friction.
Keep in mind that mobile device usage has surged over the last several years. Not only does mobile Internet access surpass desktop, but mobile users spend twice as many minutes on their devices than desktop and laptop users.
Knowing these statistics, it becomes clear that mobile optimization is important for business owners.
But how can it affect your conversion rate?
A mobile-optimized site makes the conversion process easier and less stressful on the user.
Some of the hallmark features include the following:
- Larger buttons
- Smaller images
- Auto-fill form fields
- Auto-detect location settings
- Guest checkout option
- Multiple screens instead of scrolling
More and more people today make mobile devices their first choice when looking for or evaluating new products or services.